Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

W:2 L:1
2nd place

My team did very well last week. The first team i played against was a Super boy, Eradicator, and Clark Kent team. I dominated in that match. 

The second team I played against was Cave Carson, Mister Miracle and Oberon, Blue Beetle and Booster Gold, and Animal Man team. The Bat-Man was knocked out late in he game, but he did his job. Mister Miracle and Oberon gave me the most trouble, but I was able to over come the 20 defense to win.

My last match was against my older brother who is down in Florida for the weekend. He was playing a double Supermen team. He went two games without any figure dying. He easily KO'ed Flash and Bats then knocked my Earth One Superman to his last click. I hypersoniced and hit one superman for five penetrating damage, knocking him out and picking up another object. He pushed to hit me and missed. I pushed to try and KO the second Superman, but I missed and KO'ed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment