Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Results: W-0 L-3

My warrior team was out matched by stealth. The worst was the Batman Gotham team one of my opponents played. It was full of outwit, perplex and theme prob. My figures on their own are good, but don't work that well together. The MVP on my team was Noh-Varr. Noh-Varr did most of the damage for the team. The least useful piece was the Punisher. He was unable to do anything after he moved, he couldn't shoot and couldn't outwit stealthy figures.

I would play each figure again, but not on the same team. they each have a specific role on their own team. Wolverine leads the Horsemen of Apocalypse, Elsa takes care of monsters with Nextwave, Noh-Varr deals big damage on the Dark Avengers, and Punisher provides support for the Marvel Knights.


No comments:

Post a Comment